Thursday 19 September 2013

What style suits you?

Hey y'all!
So today I made a quiz to help you guys to choose a suitable style that suits you:

You're meeting up with all your friends to go shopping. What will you wear?
A) Shopping? I don't go shopping.
B) A gorgeous mini skirt and awesome new tee.
C) I'll decide later- it's not exactly a life-changing feat.

You are in a rush to get to school. What is the key thing you need to bring?
A) My revision guides and exercise books
B) My make-Up bag: mascara, lip gloss etc.
C) My lunch?

What ideal shoes would you prefer to wear to Prom?
A) I think my school shoes are really cool.
B) 6-inch sparkling heels, obvs.
C) Converse, I guess.

Mainly A's: Geek Chic. How about some gorgeous glasses or frilly socks. Collars are really in. Just remember, you can't go over the top with this style so instead of being uncool about it- just pull out all the stops! It could just catch on.


Mainly B's: You have an obvious style. Let me guess, pink is your fav. colour, right? Maybe you should try dressing down a bit though, sometimes.

Or you could try a different style once in a while. You never know what might suit you.

Mainly C's: OK, you're probs most like me. Casual dresser- and cool with it! Different hair colours rock like purple or blue and skinny jeans- but converses are ALWAYS cool.


From Truly xxx

P.S. I'd just like to say thank you so much for all the support and views because within the first 2 days of posting already got over 150 views- so THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment