Wednesday 18 September 2013

Around Town

Hello!

Well, this blog is based around places to go, because I am currently reasonably (and I say that with a strong sense of disbelief) up to date with exhibitions in London- so I thought I might share an experience or to with anyone out there who has nothing to do this weekend, and is willing to be amazed.

As I noted earlier today, the London Fashion Week Closing Catwalk is something to look out for: http://www.londonfashionweekend.co.uk

If you fancy a film, check out Now You See Me or About Time- both absolutely fabulous films. Or Iron Man 3- must say, not my favourite or even, if you are feeling brave... Insidious 2- I must say that one is definitely not for the weak hearted, and I had to learn that the hard way!

Banner for the Tate Britain exhibition on LowryIf you are a fan of art, then the L.S.Lowry exhibition is one to look out for (but once you've seen the first, the rest are all the same in my eyes) -or just the Tate Britain in general. The Tate Modern is always at it's best and can be enjoyed by people of any ages: art lovers or not. Of course, the National Portrait Gallery near Leicester Square is always much admired by budding artists.



And, because I am soooo nice, I have decide to include some random links for all my 41 or so viewers in America. Good on you if you are one of those 41 sensational people I just mentioned. Have a mini celebration- pat yourself on the back or whatever- and leave a comment so I know who you are! OK- that sounded a bit stroker-ish. Oh, and apologies if the links are complete rubbish, because as you can now probably guess, I live in the UK- but at least you know I tried!



I'll be back again tomorrow with some more awesome news as well as places in Ireland, different places in the UK- not just London, and a bit of something else too!
Yours,
Truly xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment