Monday 23 September 2013

Happy Birthday Millie!

Happy Birthday!

OK- although it's not my birthday- neither is it my friend Millie's birthday- I just want to let all those birthday celebraters out there that (as well as saying 'Happy Birthday' to you) I know a brilliant thing that you can buy to celebrate with your friends:

Millie's Cookie Cakes!

At a sum of around £13.79 (varying on the specific shop you visit), these cakes are delicious and tasty and can be found in many places including Boston, Westfields, Hammersmith etc. 
Because they may be a little expensive, it's a good idea to collect from friends so the price is less. We used to do this at my old school as a tradition but I hope to continue it now anyway!
There's even competitions!


Just a suggestion, 
Love Millie Truly!

(P.S. The above image isn't my own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment